Documenting Minji's travels, serves as a diary for her, albeit not a daily diary but more of for her to reminisce stuff and also to provide reviews on her travel destinations. Not wholly a travel diary though
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Today,I was so happy!During POP(Passing Out Parade)I thought that bcos i hardly go for Red Cross trainings,i would not be promoted,hence i wanted to change CCA if i was not promoted.However,to my surprise,I was promoted to Corporal.Andddd....I have 3 badges now,feel so happy bcos previously,most of my friends from uniform groups had about 3 badges already.And i have none.Now i got 3 badges too,I feel happier.After the POP,we had a party.We went to C2-06 and held a party there.I brought my air-con pipe(it was a sourvenir from the SYF,bcos we had performed)and Xin Yi and Jaz sang the "Reaching Beyond"song(it was the song that Zhi Yang and Teresa sang at the SYF,and i loved the song bcos whenever i heard the song,i felt so happy and energetic all of a sudden like i was in the stadium dancing),while they sang,Siti and I went into our aircon-pipe and danced in it(we looked like silver milipedes)and everyone said it was great and we were cute!!!!So happy,fond memories of SYF rushed back into my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment