Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

secret crush

yep, i changed my blogskin to this current one.
theme is about love. lol.
i think what i am feeling right now seems to apply very much from this blogskin.
http://blogskins.com/info/158095/
especially these lines of meaningful words:

Here's a story of a girl
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?

okay lonely in the first stanza doesnt really apply to me. but the rest do...
anyway, lets not talk ab0ut my secret crush, lets talk about my exam uneasiness.
these few weeks, every since the start of the Os, i have been having sleepless nights.
i go to sleep at around 11pm then i lie in bed till 2am++ and i still cant even get a wink of sleep.
i think i am overstressed.
i even considered of getting a sleeping pill...but what should i do?
cant sleep=>cant think properly during exams=>lower marks.
:(

No comments: